About Me

My photo
Lucena City, Philippines
I don't blend in, I stand out!!! The ground that we stand on is shifting as we speak!!! jhelle10

Followers

My Blog Statistic. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

College life

www.sti.edu

I’m finally starting to feel the pressure of being a student.
There are papers due every week, exams being held at the same day and the non-stop staying up late just to study and cram your report and homework.

I never thought 1st sem would be this tiring. I only have 16units but with the hectic schedules and constant day-by-day deadlines, I feel like I’m taking up 21 units.

I’m still not yet done on my take-home exam (and I’m not making any progress either); I haven’t started doing my technical report for mete12; I have a project proposal that’s due tomorrow; and I have two exams next week. Oh joy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment